I haven’t been able to get hummus for WEEKS during this pandemic, so I’ve resorted to making my own bean dip with some pantry staples. Here’s a combo using garbanzos, white beans and adobo chili that that is delish and easy. Feel free to use only garbanzos or only white beans depending on your bean stock!
You Will need
- 1 Can Garbanzos (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Can White Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Chipotle Adobo chili & 1 tablespoon Adobo chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (add more if too dry)
- fresh cilantro (2 tablespoons) – if you have it on hand!
How to Prepare
Mix all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serve with chips, crackers and crisp vegetables.