Looking for a delicious way to get more vegetables in your child’s diet? This gluten-free cornbread has 5 cups of cooked broccoli in it! Extremely tasty & somewhat addicting.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (your choice)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 16oz box of corn bread mix – I used gluten-free
- 5 cups of raw broccoli
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed and diced
- 1 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
HOW TO PREPARE:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9X13-inch baking pan.
- Parboil the broccoli until bright green and slightly softened. Drain, cool and chop up into small pieces.
Whisk yogurt, oil and eggs in a large bowl until blended well.
Mix in onion and garlic
Stir in dry cornbread mix and broccoli
Pour batter into prepared greased pan.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanly.
Pin it for later!