This easy to prepare raw salad has no lettuce leaves, but is very much a salad! The vegetables hold up well in the refrigerator, so it’s a great salad to make for a work lunch or entertaining. Filling, tasty and healthy – try this one out!
Chopped Raw Cauliflower Salad
You Will Need:
- 1/2 cauliflower – diced small
- 1/2 red pepper – diced small
- 1/4 cup green scallions – diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro – chopped
- 1 ear of corn – slice raw kernels off – sweet corn is best
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (adjust as needed)
- salt & pepper
How to Prepare:
Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 hours. The vegetables will remain crisp and tasty!