Goodbye, frumpy apron! Finally, the outdated apron gets a chic new look, made in collaboration with Our Place and Selena Gomez.
For centuries, the apron has stayed the same. Until now. The cute-dress Hosting Apron redefines kitchen style, allowing you to prep, cook, and host without a quick change.
The Hosting Apron is being launched in collaboration by Our Place with Selena Gomez in her limited-edition colorway: Azul, and it just might be the most fashionable apron ever made.
- With a pleated back and high neckline, and extra-long neck and waist ties, it looks and fits like a dream
- Machine-washable and dryable, so you can wash and wear it again in no time
- No more Googling with flour-coated fingertips thanks to a brilliant conversion cheat sheet built right into the pocket. Hello, how genius!!
- 24 – 47 in. adjustable waist
- Made from 100% cotton (Oeko-Tex® certified)
- Slub weave provides the look of linen with the feel and performance of cotton
I can’t think of a better collab! Our Place makes my most favorite nonstick The Always pan, and I just adore Selena Gomez. Currently binge-watching Only Murders In the Building.
Our Place has also launched a collection of kitchen linens and wearables designed for life’s little spills in several colors that will fit with any kitchen.
I predict these will sell out this holiday season, so make sure to order yours soon – and just in time for baking season!