I love making healthy dinners that take less than 30 minutes but don’t skimp on flavor. This fresh mango tofu bowl is very easy to make, especially because I use Plantspired TofuBaked which is made using Nasoya’s signature Super Firm Tofu, pre-marinated and baked to perfection for the ultimate convenience. TofuBaked requires no pressing or draining and is a highly versatile product that can be easily used in a wide range of great-tasting, healthy, and convenient snacks or meals for every eating occasion.
For this recipe, I chose the Teriyaki TofuBaked and you can use any type of fresh mango available in your local store.
Mango Teriyaki Tofu Bowls with Nasoya Recipe
Meanwhile, mix up the sauce and a small bowl.
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon oil to saute veggies and tofu in.
- Diced cilantro optional
- 1 cup fresh chopped cabbage
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1 block of Nasoya Teriyaki TofuBaked, sliced into little squares
- 1/2-3/4 cup freshly diced mango
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
How to Prepare
CLICK HERE TO FIND TOFUBAKED IN A STORE NEAR YOU
FTC Disclosure: Thank you to Nasoya Tofubaked for sponsoring this recipe.